Booking Policies

How to Book

The easiest way to book is to fill out the online booking form. But you can also contact us. Your booking will be irrevocable as soon as we send you the booking confirmation.

Changes to the Route

If, due to unforeseen circumstance, we are forced to deviate from the published route descriptions, participants will be informed a.s.a.p.

Prices

Prices are per person, unless otherwise specified, and based on two (or more) adults sharing a room. We do not charge you extra for taxes, administrative booking fees, etc. You will receive one Route Pack per two people.

Singles Surcharge

If you are travelling alone, we will calculate a surcharge that takes into account the additional costs for luggage transport, single room and Route Pack.

Extra Nights

It is possible to stay extra nights at any of the hotels on your route.

Extra nights cost € 70, – per person per night for a double room and breakfast.

Third Parties

We may make use of a third party company or operator to provide a service or tour.

Conditions of Payment

After receiving our booking confirmation, the payment of the deposit (15%) is due. The total remaining sum is due not later than 49 days before the start date of your cycling holiday.

Your Changes to Arrangements

Should you wish to make changes to your booking, this will be possible up to 21 days before the start of the holiday (if the hotels are still able to accept the changes). We charge €35, – per booking for processing the change, irrespective of the number of participants.

Cancellation

At cancellation up to the 49th day (exclusive) before the departure: You will receive 98% of the remaining sum back, deposit not included. 2% is held to make up for bank fees to refund the payment.
At cancellation from the 49th day (inclusive) until the 35th day (exclusive) before the departure: You pay 35% of the total payment.
At cancellation from the 35th day (inclusive) until the 28th day (exclusive) before the departure: You 40% of the total payment.
At cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) until the 21th day (exclusive) before the departure: You pay 50% of the total payment.
At cancellation from the 21th day (inclusive) until the 10th day (exclusive) before the departure: You pay 75% of the total payment.
At cancellation from the 10th day (inclusive) to the departure: You pay 90% of the total payment.
At cancellation on the day of departure or later: You pay the full amount of the total payment.